The wine press is bigger, broader, and better than ever. Day Wines is fortunate and honored to be regularly featured in numerous media, from the major players in traditional wine criticism to the latest, most cutting edge podcasts. This page is a collection of recent features over the past year and is updated regularly.
3.5.20 – Fresh Critical Press in View From the Cellar
Noted wine critic John Gilman has just released the most recent issue of his highly acclaimed wine journal View From the Cellar, where eight of our current releases cleared at least 90 points, according to Gilman's notoriously discriminating palate. Needless to say we're pretty thrilled to be featured so glowingly in his article on Neo-Classical American wines. Access to the journal is subscription-based, but please refer to the individual item links below for each review.
- 2018 Vin de Days Blanc - 90 points
- 2016 Chardonnay Belle Pente Vineyard - 92+ points
- 2016 Pinot Noir Silvershot Vineyard - 92 points
- 2016 Pinot Noir 'Two Pretty Barrels' Cancilla Vineyard - 92 points
- 2016 Pinot Noir 'Broken Destemmer' Johan Vineyard - 93+ points
- 2016 Pinot Noir Momtazi Vineyard - 93 points
- 2016 'Hock & Deuce' Mae's Vineyard - 92 points
- 2016 'Running Bare' Mae's Vineyard - 92 points
Recently, Brianne sat down with pioneering podcaster Lawrence Francis on his influential Interpreting Wine podcast to discuss her start in the wine industry, the growth and expansion of the brand, and what lies ahead. Listen here.
We're always proud to champion Oregon's esoteric varietals, and it's nice to see our efforts get recognized. The Manual's Mark Stock takes you through five outstanding examples of this classic varietal, featuring our own 2017 Day Wines Chenin Blanc Ribbon Ridge.
We are thrilled and honored to be included among some truly talented people making some of the world's best beverages in this year's list of Semi-finalists for the James Beard Foundation's Award of Excellence. The full list can be found here.